15 Ample townhouses with very high standard qualities, fantastic sea views and only 10 min to the beach.
Consists of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, toilet, independent kitchen, lounge.dining room, A/C, floor heating throughout the property, solar energy, liftin house 1-12, big terraces, private garden in corner house, solarium, double garage in house 1-12, carport in house 13-15, cellar, playground and community pool and private pool in house 15.
This project is situated in Torreblanca, one of the best areas of Fuengirola. A quiet place but with all amenities close by. Close to shopping area, schools, marina, golf and at only 10 minutes walking distance from the beach.
FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURE
• Concrete structure consisting of reinforced slab foundation, reinforced concrete basement walls, reticular concrete floor and solid slabs on roofs and terraces.
• Façade closures consisting of an external wall of perforated bricks, thermal insulation with polyurethane foam, air chamber and hollow-brick interior wall.
• External finishing of single-layer white mortar and internal lining and coating of projected plaster painted in white.
ROOF AND INSULATION
• Roofs are insulated by a layer of polyurethane foam and covered with top-quality ceramic tiles. This guarantees maximum protection against climatic effects and a long maintenance-free life.
• The terraces will be insulated by means of an asphalt film and anti-slip ceramic floors.
• The interior partitioning will be protected against impact noise by sound-insulating strips on the ceilings, pillars and floors. The partition walls of the dwellings will consist of a double brick wall separated by sound-insulation formed by a rock-wool film sheet achieving maximum insulation against noise between the dwellings.
• Interior floors of top-quality ceramic tiles in a pale color. Basements finished with smooth mortar.
• Bathrooms tiled up to the ceiling with top-quality tiles of a pale color. Top-quality bathroom fittings, suspended toilets and curved glass shower cubicles.
• The dwellings are equipped with installations of the latest technology in order to provide optimum temperatures both during the summer and the winter.
FLOOR HEATING will be installed in the entire dwelling with a GAS BOILER combined with SOLAR ENERGY with closed hydraulic circuit collectors and an accumulator of the JUNKER brand to reduce energy consumption costs.
• Hot/cold AIR CONDITIONING installed by means of conduits with an adjustable “anti telephone” (noise transmission) supply system in all rooms.
• WATER DEPOSITS with pressure and circulation pump for a quicker hot-water supply.
• Controlled mechanical ventilation system avoiding unpleasant air currents between thevarious rooms and the exhausters in the bathrooms, which, avoiding noise transmission at the same time.
• Electricity and telecommunications systems equipped with devices of an aesthetic design and high quality.
• Automatic aluminum blinds with thermal insulation.
• Dwellings numbers 1 to 12 are equipped with a lift from the basement/garage to the top floor.
• The exterior aluminum carpentry is among the best available on the market, manufactured by the company SCHÜCO. Series Royal 120 for the raising sliding doors and AWS50RL for the oscillating jamb windows with double thermal glazing and aluminum blinds filled with thermal insulation on all windows and doors. This is a top-quality closing system that avoids energy waste.
• One of the best automatic sectional doors on the market to close the garage.
• The entrance door is of solid wood with a safety lock and airtight closing rubber aroundthe frame. The passage doors, of white-lacquered wood with closing rubber, guarantee noiseless closing.
The surface areas of each dwelling are shown on the plans attached hereto, as well as their location in the complex and the communal areas of the latter.
The Developer reserves the right to make changes to the project, provided that these do not involve a reduction of the quality level indicated above.
The attached perspective drawing is shown purely by way of guidance and may differ from the actual built-up project.